We save you money on rebuilding your existing instrument cluster. Within just 24 hours of receiving your part, our technicians will make the repairs, test the part and send your working cluster back to you!
Common Speedometer and Instrument Cluster Panel (ICP) Issues
- Instrument cluster experiences sudden power loss.
- Speedometer consistently shows wrong speed.
- Instrument cluster lights are dim, flicker, or don’t turn on.
- Speedometer gauge is not working at all.
- Tachometer has gone haywire.
- Oil gauge giving wrong readings.
- Temp gauge that works intermittently.
- Instrument cluster has dead or sticky gauges
- Gas gauge that works intermittently.
- Speedometer gauge is pegging out.
Instrument Cluster Repair & Return (Like New, Only Better)
- Your original part is repaired and will not need to be coded to your vehicle VIN, since it is original and came out of your vehicle
- Odometer mileage reading will not change
Select Your Vehicle
Difference Between Speedometer Repair and Mileage Correction
It’s important to note that speedometer repair and instrument cluster repair is not the same as mileage correction. Mileage correction changes the displayed number of miles your vehicle has driven. Mileage can be incorrectly displayed for a number of reasons such as an accident or glitch in the odometer.
At MyAirbags, we only provide mileage correction in order to correct inaccurate mileage reporting because of an electrical problem or other legitimate malfunction. It is illegal to alter your car’s mileage in order to misrepresent it to potential buyers. Because of this, MyAirbags requires every customer seeking mileage correction to have a legitimate reason for concern, and we may require paperwork or documentation to validate that reason. Customers seeking speedometer or instrument cluster repair are not under these same regulations, as these services in no way alter the mileage displayed in your vehicle.
How It Works
Having an easily visible and functioning speedometer is critical for safety when driving. If your speedometer and dashboard instrument cluster is dim or does not give you accurate information, it becomes a safety hazard, not to mention puts you at risk for getting a speeding ticket.
Certified technicians at MyAirbags re-manufacture speedometers and instrument clusters for a fraction of the cost of replacing them. Each component is individually tested in our local Atlanta workshop and restored to its factory settling without any additional programming required. Our high quality workmanship refurbishes each component and we return your parts in like-new condition to be reinstalled.
Talk to a technician About Your Speedometer Repair
If you have questions about speedometer and instrument cluster issues or want more information about the types of repair services we offer, contact one of our knowledgeable technicians by calling MyAirbags at (678) 778-8890 or filling out our online contact form.