SRS Restraint System Components
Airbag module removal
- First find the srs computer module. In most cars it is under the center console
that is between the two front seats, or center of the dash on the
floor. In most GM cars it is under the driver or passenger seat.
- Disconnect the positive battery cable and wait 3 min.
- You are now safe to unplug the airbag control module harness wiring plugs.
Airbag module installation
- All airbag srs components must be installed and connected properly before
installing the airbag control module. This includes air bags, seat belts,
clock spring and impact sensors.
- Disconnect the battery and bolt down the module and then connect the harness
- Connect the battery and you are done!
Disclaimer: The buyer assumes all risks associated with removing, installing, and usage of a re-manufactured part(s).