This is a Repair and Return service of your existing Engine Control Module (ECM). You will need to remove and send your module to us for repair.
NOTE: The Idle Air Control Valve MUST be replaced prior to reinstallation of the ECM, or immediate damage to the computer will occur.
- No Start, Hard Start, Engine Stalls
- Rough Idle, High Idle, or Idle Up and Down
- Misfire to one or more cylinders
- No signal to the ignition coils
- Engine Trouble Codes For Idle Control Valve (IACV)
- No Communication With Computer
- Replacing IAC Does Not Fix The Problem
If you do not have a P0505 error, or are having problems other than these, do NOT send your unit. Issue could be elsewhere.
P0300, P0301, P0302. P0303, P0304, P0351, P0352, P0353, P0354
Lifetime Limited Warranty
This is a repair service for the misfires on multiple ignition coils for a 2000 – 2002 Nissan Sentra ECM (engine control module). The ECM is also commonly referred to as the computer or ECU (engine control unit). This error can be due to faulty ignition coils but can also be caused by a faulty ECM.
Some of the common symptoms of a failed ECM:
* Smell of raw gasoline coming out of the tailpipe
* No signal to one or more ignition coils
* Rough idle
* Hard start
Diagnostic Trouble Codes: P0300, P0301, P0302. P0303, P0304, P0351, P0352, P0353, P0354