Pull Your Transmission Control Module and Send it to MyAirbagsWhy pay for a used or new TCM module for your Mazda 3 when you can send in your original part and save hundreds? MyAirbags is happy to offer guaranteed results and the lowest prices on repairs for your Transmission Control Module (TCM).
Is Your Car Running in Emergency Mode?Problems with your Mazda 3 automatic gearbox control module can show up out of nowhere and with no warning. Instead of taking your vehicle into the dealership or a local repair shop for TCM repairs, you can pull the part yourself and send it into our technicians for a reset. We offer fast turnaround times, affordable results, and guaranteed satisfaction. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and save big on your vehicle’s TCM repairs, be sure to get started with MyAirbags!
- Hard shudder when transitioning from Park to Reverse
- AT, ABS, Slippery Road, or Check Engine light present
- Gearbox does not shift into “Manual Mode”
- Vehicle is in emergency mode
Our Mazda TCM Repair Process
- Check for communication errors
- A complete visual inspection for damage
- Go over the symptoms and codes checked off by you during checkout
- Perform comprehensive diagnostics
- Rebuild and replace faulty parts
- Test and upgrade any additional failures
- Assembly and testing to ensure success before shipping back to you