If a vehicle was in an accident that caused airbag deployment, chances are it will most likely need the airbag module reset. Shop our airbag module reset services here: Airbag Module Reset
Found yourself wondering why your airbag light is on after purchasing a used vehicle? MyAirbags can resolve this critical safety issue while saving you time and money. Like the black box in an airplane, an SRS airbag module stores crash data and fault codes until the device is either replaced or reset. Replacement units are expensive and require time-consuming VIN encoding.
The industry leader, MyAirbags proprietary srs airbag module reset process ensures that 100% of all crash data and codes are cleared, then validates each unit to ensure that there are no electronics issues. Best of all, our 100% plug N play service is guaranteed to retain your vehicle’s VIN data.
Dealership and scan tools cannot clear crash data that is stored in the airbag control module. Dealership will tell you that the airbag control module is just one time use and needs to be replaced after an accident. MyAirbags can clear crash data and crash codes and airbag control can be used again.
MyAirbags has serviced more than 430,000 airbag modules since 2006 and is the only company that can service all SRS related technology including seat belt pretensioners, pyro fuses, steering column sensors, active headrests, active rollover bars and more.
Our service will save you hundreds and carries a 100 percent, money-back guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to worry about SRS module reset on new vehicles?
- No, new vehicles typically don't require an SRS module reset unless they've been in an accident that deployed the airbags. If this happens, our service can professionally reset your airbag control module, clearing all crash data and codes.
- Not necessarily. While airbag deployment often necessitates a module reset to clear crash data, resets may also be required after certain faults or errors are detected in the airbag system, even without airbag deployment. Our service ensures your module functions correctly, regardless of the cause.
- MyAirbags uses specialized, state-of-the-art tools and software designed specifically for resetting airbag modules. These tools allow us to accurately clear crash data and fault codes, ensuring your airbag system is reset to factory settings for optimal performance and safety.
- No, resetting the airbag system removes crash data and fault codes, but it does not erase hard code data that is essential for the airbag system's operation. Our reset service ensures your airbag system functions properly without losing critical programming.
- Yes, MyAirbags specializes in seat belt repair and airbag control modules. MyAirbags uses OEM parts to restore your existing seat belts to proper working condition after an accident.