Nissan Sentra (2000 - 2002) ECM / ECU Repair for P0505 Error
This is a Repair and Return for the misfires on multiple ignition coils for a 2000 - 2002 Nissan Sentra ECM (Engine Control Module). The ECM is also commonly referred to as the computer or ECU (engine control unit). This error can be due to faulty ignition coils but can also be caused by a faulty ECM. You will need to remove and send your module to us for repair.
NOTE: The Idle Air Control Valve MUST be replaced prior to reinstallation of the ECM, or immediate damage to the computer will occur.
- No Start, Hard Start, Engine Stalls
- Rough Idle, High Idle, or Idle Up and Down
- Misfire to one or more cylinders
- No signal to the ignition coils
- Engine Trouble Codes For Idle Control Valve (IACV)
- No Communication With Computer
- Replacing IAC Does Not Fix The Problem
- Smell of raw gasoline coming out of the tailpipe
If you do not have a P0505 error, or are having problems other than these, do NOT send your unit. Issue could be elsewhere.
P0300, P0301, P0302. P0303, P0304, P0351, P0352, P0353, P0354
1 working day rebuild
Common Part Numbers:
N23710-8U220, 23710-8U240, 23710-8U241, 23710-8U181, 23710-6M410, 23710-6M411, 23710-6M411RE, 23710-6M413, 23710-6M415, 23710-8U180, 2371M-6M413RE, 2371M-8U180RE, 23710-8U200, 23710-8U211, 23710-8U210, 23710-5M263, 23710-5M063, 23740-5M073, 23740-5M273, 23710-5M068, 23710-5M268, 4K JA56R31 BD1, 3Q JA56R10 B86, 3Q JA56R32 BD2, OW JA56Q22 B59, WX JA56Q20 B57, 3N JA56R08 B84