Toyota RAV4 (2001 - 2003) ECM Repair
This is a repair service for your original Toyota RAV4 ECM /ECU. The Common problems are harsh gear shifts of the transmission and hesitation between gear shifts.
- Improper / erratic transmission shifts
- Hard shift between 1st gear and 2nd gear
- Transmission slips any gear, but mostly from second to third gear.
- Starting in 3rd gear and shifting erratically or not shifting
- Rattling noise coming from the front area when parked or neutral, with the engine running
- The feeling of applying the brakes by itself in some occasions
- False solenoid codes P0750, P0753, P0755, P0758, P1760
- Reprogramming does not solve this issue
P0750, P0753, P0755, P0758, P1760
1 working day rebuild
This is a repair service for your original Toyota RAV4 ECM /ECU. Common problem is harsh gear shifts of the transmission, hesitation between shifts.
Common Part Numbers:
89661-42620, 89661-42621, 89661-42622, 89661-42664, 89661-42880, 89661-42890, 89661-42812, 89661-42630, 89661-42631, 89661-42632, 89661-42640, 89661-42641, 89661-42642, 89661-42650, 89661-42651, 89661-42652, 89661-42660, 89661-42661, 89661-42662, 89661-42790, 89661-42701, 89661-42800, 89661-42801, 89661-42810, 89661-42811, 89661-42820, 89661-42821, 89661-42822