We Repair All Seat Belts and Buckles Pretensioners
This is a repair and return service for Acura RDX Seat Belt Pretensioner Repair (1 Stage), years 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 . When you receive your rebuilt part back from us it will be plug-n-play and not need any additional programming. All you need to do is send your part to us. Then after receiving the part back from us, just reinstall it and you’re back in business!
Is your Seat Belt:
- Locked after an accident/collision?
- Not working properly?
- Cut, torn, ripped?
- Webbing cut?
- Chewed up by your dog (or hungry cousin)?
Is your Airbag Light on? If you answered, "Yes," on any of these questions, youll benefit from our repair service!
Why You Need Our Seat Belt Pretensioner and Buckle Repair/Rebuild Service
MyAirbags provides professional seat belt repair services for all of your seat belt needs. For example, we rebuild all types of seat belt tensioners that are locked or blown after an accident. Additionally, we also replace the webbing on ripped, torn, cut and/or dog-chewed seat belts. In fact, our seat belt repair services cover every type of seat belt: single-stage, dual-stage and triple-stage seat belts. We always have required parts in stock. To summarize, our Seat Belt and Buckle Repair Services is the best alternative to expensive part replacements at the dealership where, for a fraction of the price, we repair your seat belt instead. As a result, you can stop buying used or new seat belts and send your original seat belts to us and we will restore your bad, damaged or locked seat belts to their original factory condition. Most importantly, we use OEM parts, meeting or exceeding the manufacturer specifications and send it back to you. This is a 1 working day repair and our services are guaranteed 100% or we refund your money back. Order today and save!
Seat Belt Pretensioner Types & How it Operates
A pretensioner is a device connected to the safety belt buckle, safety belt retractor and/or outboard lower safety belt anchor assembly. Another key point is that a properly working pretensioner is a combination of the following:
- An accident occurs that triggers the airbag modules electronic activation process
- The triggered pyrotechnic gas generator activates the pretensioner
- This pretensioner activation tightens the seat belt
- Note: The Airbag Module does NOT always deploy the airbag
Furthermore, pretensioners activate as a result of certain accidents or crashes, such as:
- frontal accidents or crashes
- side accidents or crashes
- rear accidents or crashes
- rollover accidents or crashes
Surprisingly, pretensioner activation can also depend upon the type of vehicle involved in the crash. Oddly enough, some vehicle pretensioners deploy even if the safety belt is buckled. All pretensions types have the following three pieces:
- pyrotechnic gas generator
- retractor spool
The buckle pretensioner uses a pyrotechnic gas generator that propels the piston. After it activates, the safety belt buckle has a cable that pulls the buckle down toward the seat, thereby tightening and locking the belt. The anchor pretensioner uses a pyrotechnic gas generator that propels the piston. After it activates, the outboard lower safety belt anchor assemblys cable pulls the buckle down toward the floor, thereby tightening and locking the belt. The retractor pretensioner uses a pyrotechnic gas generator device. This pyrotechnic gas generator "backwinds" the retractor spool thereby tightening and locking the belt. Use the same precautions used for any other SRS Inflatable Restraint Components. Like other SRS Inflatable Restraint Components, Pretensioners can contain an electronic charge for a short time. Even after the battery is disconnected or the ignition is turned off, the Pretensioner has the risk of causing an electric shock.
This repair service will fix these issues:
- Seat Belt Pretensioner Repair
- Seat Belt Repair
- Locked Seat Belt Pretensioner
- Seat Belt Not Retracting
- Seat Belt Resistance Too High
- Pretensioner Resistance Too Low
- Circuit Open for seat belt pretensioner
- Circuit resistance too high/low for seat belt pretensioner
- Open Circuit on drivers/passengers seat belt pretensioner
- Squib Circuit short in pretensioner
Benefits of using us:
- We will save up to 80% on parts
- Amazing customer service and support
- OEM Parts (Original Equipment Manufacturer Auto Parts)
- 100% guaranteed or your money back
- 1 Business day turnaround
- Quick & easy process
- FedEx return shipping