This service is for an airbag module reset after your vehicle was in accident.
This is a repair and return service for Audi R8 SRS Airbag Control Module Reset (ECU), years 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 . When you receive your reset part back from us it will be plug-n-play and not need any additional programming. All you need to do is send your part to us. Then after receiving the part back from us, just reinstall it and you’re back in business!
If your vehicle was in an accident, you can send us your airbag control module for repairs. After receiving your part it will be reset within 1 working day and then shipped back to you. We will reset the module to its original factory condition and send it back to you. Upon return, it will be 99% plug-and-play. In rare cases, if there are hardware issues or if it needs to be programmed as new, it may require calibration/programming to be completed when the module is back in the vehicle. Our service is 100% guaranteed or your money back. Order today and save!
- Is you airbag light on?
- Have your airbags deployed?
- Do diagnostic tool reads “crash data stored?”
- Has your dealership told you that you need a new module?
- Was your vehicle in an accident?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, send your module for an airbag module reset. Even small accidents trigger electronic codes in the airbag module. Our airbag module reset services reset your airbag light and clear all crash codes inside the airbag control module. Do you hate warning lights? We can turn off your vehicle’s airbag light. Stop buying used or new airbag modules and send yours to MyAirbags for reset. Our airbag module reset service electronically registers the module to your vehicle’s VIN. If you buy a new airbag module from the dealership, they must program your vehicle’s VIN which is costly and takes more time. That’s why it’s best to reset your original airbag module! You’ll save time and money and avoid costly reprogramming and delays at the dealership. Airbag lights turn on in vehicle after an accident: Airbag module reset services are the right solution for this problem because vehicular accidents trigger the airbag light. These codes can cause the seat belts to lock. If this happens to your vehicle, you will need an airbag module reset. If your vehicle was not in an accident, but the light is on, there are many possible causes that the skilled technicians at MyAirbags will be able to diagnose and repair. If the seatbelts locked up, we can help with that, too. Check out our seat belt repair page.
We guarantee our services 100% or we give you your money back!
Airbag control modules have other common names:
- Airbag Module
- SRS Airbag Control Module
- Airbag ECU (Electronic Crash Unit)
- Advanced Crash Safety Module (ACSM)
- Airbag Multiple Restraint System (MRS)
- Airbag Control Module (ACM)
- Restraint Control Module (RCM)
- Sensing Diagnostic Module (SDM)
- SRS Control Module (SRSCM)
- Occupant Restraint Controller (ORC)
- SAS Unit (Sophisticated Airbag Sensor) Module
- Event Data Recorder (EDR)
Did your airbag light turn on but the vehicle was not in an accident? Please see the FAQ section.
This repair service will fix these issues:
- Clear Crash Data
- Clear Hard Codes
- Clear Vehicle Crash History
- Vehicle was in an accident
Benefits of using us:
- Amazing customer service and support
- IPC certified technicians (highest standard of quality craftsmanship)
- 100% guaranteed or your money back
- Save hundreds of dollars
- 1 Business day turnaround
- Quick & easy process
- FedEx return shipping
- VIN will not change
- 1 year warranty