Mini Roadster SRS ACSM Airbag Control Module Reset (Advanced Crash Safety Module)
International Shipping Available: Ships to USA and Canada
This service is for an airbag module reset after your vehicle was in accident.
This is a repair and return service for Mini Roadster SRS ACSM Airbag Control Module Reset (Advanced Crash Safety Module), years 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 . When you receive your reset part back from us it will be plug-n-play and not need any additional programming. All you need to do is send your part to us. Then after receiving the part back from us, just reinstall it and you’re back in business!
Estimated Repair Time is 1 business day.
If your vehicle was in an accident, you can send us your airbag control module for repairs. After receiving your part it will be reset within 1 working day and then shipped back to you. We will reset the module to its original factory condition and send it back to you. Upon return, it will be 99% plug-and-play. In rare cases, if there are hardware issues or if it needs to be programmed as new, it may require calibration/programming to be completed when the module is back in the vehicle. Our service is 100% guaranteed or your money back. Order today and save!
- Is you airbag light on?
- Have your airbags deployed?
- Do diagnostic tool reads “crash data stored?”
- Has your dealership told you that you need a new module?
- Was your vehicle in an accident?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, send your module for an airbag module reset. Even small accidents trigger electronic codes in the airbag module. Our airbag module reset services reset your airbag light and clear all crash codes inside the airbag control module. Do you hate warning lights? We can turn off your vehicle’s airbag light. Stop buying used or new airbag modules and send yours to MyAirbags for reset. Our airbag module reset service electronically registers the module to your vehicle’s VIN. If you buy a new airbag module from the dealership, they must program your vehicle’s VIN which is costly and takes more time. That’s why it’s best to reset your original airbag module! You’ll save time and money and avoid costly reprogramming and delays at the dealership. Airbag lights turn on in vehicle after an accident: Airbag module reset services are the right solution for this problem because vehicular accidents trigger the airbag light. These codes can cause the seat belts to lock. If this happens to your vehicle, you will need an airbag module reset. If your vehicle was not in an accident, but the light is on, there are many possible causes that the skilled technicians at MyAirbags will be able to diagnose and repair. If the seatbelts locked up, we can help with that, too. Check out our seat belt repair page.
We guarantee our services 100% or we give you your money back!
Airbag control modules have other common names:
- Airbag Module
- SRS Airbag Control Module
- Airbag ECU (Electronic Crash Unit)
- Advanced Crash Safety Module (ACSM)
- Airbag Multiple Restraint System (MRS)
- Airbag Control Module (ACM)
- Restraint Control Module (RCM)
- Sensing Diagnostic Module (SDM)
- SRS Control Module (SRSCM)
- Occupant Restraint Controller (ORC)
- SAS Unit (Sophisticated Airbag Sensor) Module
- Event Data Recorder (EDR)
Did your airbag light turn on but the vehicle was not in an accident? Please see the FAQ section.
This repair service will fix these issues:
- Clear Crash Data
- Clear Hard Codes
- Clear Vehicle Crash History
- Vehicle was in an accident
A full diagnostic check should first be performed to eliminate all other possible causes for your symptoms, even if the symptoms match those specified on the common fault description.
If you send a good working unit because of misdiagnosis and after we test the unit and find no issue/faults, then you will only be responsible for return shipping.IMPORTANT! If you are not sure that this part is the cause of the fault then we recommend that you do not go ahead with this purchase and instead seek further professional advice and diagnosis.
MyAirbags.com is More Than Just Airbags Modules, Seat Belts, SRS Safety Devices, & Battery Pyro Fuse Repair.
This repair service will fix these issues:
- Clear Crash Data/Crash History
- Amazing customer service and support
- IPC certified technicians (highest standard of quality craftsmanship)
- 100% guaranteed or your money back
- Save hundreds of dollars
- 1 Business day turnaround
- No programming needed
- Fast & easy process
How it works
If your vehicle was in an accident/collision and now your seat belts are locked and your airbag light on. You will need to check all your seat belts at the front seats and the rear seats to see if they are locked, stuck, loose or do not retract. If they are then they will need to be replaced or rebuilt. We do rebuild seat belts and airbag computer module that controls airbags and seat belts will need to be reset. We can reset your airbag module Click here for more info on what needs to done after an accident.
Our service is 100% guaranteed or money back.
- Carefully remove your part from your vehicle. Please see our removal instructions, if you are not sure how to remove it or take it your local body shop.
- Securely pack your part, using the correct box so that your part cannot be damaged in transit. Take special care when packing.
- Add item to shopping cart and check out. You will need to print out order confirmation page and include it with your parts.
- Inside the package include: Your Name, Return Address, Phone Number.
- Once we receive your part, we will repair it and ship it back to you within 24 hours.
We Save You Money
FAQs about Airbag Light
1. Why is Airbag Light On?
Common Customer Questions:
- It just turned on
- The light randomly came on
- My vehicle was in an accident
If you know your vehicle was in an accident, then MyAirbags can absolutely help you and reset your airbag module. We provide Reset & Return service to reset airbag control modules. If your vehicle was in an accident, we recommend that you send your original module to us for reset to avoid additional trip to the dealer for coding. Most of the late model cars will have partial VIN stored in the airbag control module. If your vehicle has NOT been involved in an accident.
- We recommend that you have your vehicle scanned by a body shop to see what code you have.
- If they tell you that the airbag module is bad and not because of an accident then we do provide replacement srs airbag control modules.
- We recommend that you use the part number that is on top of your module to locate replacement module. When you purchase a used or new airbag control module it may need to be programmed/configured to your vehicle.
- Search our OEM SRS Airbag Modules Ready To Ship
2. Why Did the Airbag Light Just Turn On One Day?
If the airbag light in your vehicle just turned on without an accident, there may be an issue with the airbag system computer, or there may be a bad component within the airbag system. If your vehicle has NOT been involved in an accident, we recommend you watch the accompanying tips and tech video and have your module scanned by a body shop tech before mailing your airbag module to us.
Some important things you should know:
- Install airbag control module last, after all repairs are done. All airbags, impact sensors, seat belts and other SRS components must be installed and connected properly.
- The reset SRS airbag control module must go back into the same vehicle that it came out of. Airbag control modules are programmed to vehicle VIN number. If module is not original then you may need to have additional programming done on the vehicle to initialize/calibrate the module to the vehicle.
- Install all Airbag SRS components (except the module itself) and reconnect them properly first. SRS Installation components include: airbags, all seat belts, the clock spring, impact sensors and fuses.
- Disconnect vehicle battery terminals
- Once the battery is disconnected, airbag control module MUST BE securely reinstalled and bolted down tightly with all bolts. “Securely” is defined here as completely fastened i.e. with the use of tools: wrench, ratchet wrench or torque wrench (key is: beyond hand threaded).
- Lastly, connect the wiring harness plugs to the airbag control module and reconnect the battery.
If the vehicle hasn’t been in an accident and the airbag light turns on it usually means there is a connection issue with the seat belt, the airbag, or the impact sensor, or that one of these components needs to be replaced.
3. Should I Send the Airbag Module for Reset or Buy Used?
Our certified technicians at MyAirbags recommend resetting your vehicle’s airbag module if the vehicle has been involved in an accident. Resetting the airbag module diminishes the need for any additional programming, and when properly installed into a working system, the airbag light will turn off. When you get the module back from us it is factory reset and is exactly like new and is a good module, free from all hard codes and soft codes. If your airbag light is still on after reinstalling correctly, then there is a problem with one of the connections or bad airbags, seat belts, clock spring and/or impact sensors and there would be a soft code stored in the module identifying the issue. Check that all SRS components and connections are good. Also, if you have purchased used parts then make sure that they were not from a flood vehicle. To summarize: if you still have an airbag light on after receiving ours and following the rules for correct installation, then there are additional problems that only a body shop tech can address—it is not an airbag module problem.
4. Does MyAirbags Sell Replacement Airbag Modules?
MyAirbags does sell replacement airbag computer modules.
- Search our OEM SRS Airbag Modules Ready To Ship
When calling to order a replacement airbag computer module, please be prepared to give our customer service tech representatives the original module part number. Once we have the original module part number, we will be able to verify if we have the module in stock to sell you a replacement airbag computer module.
5. What if I’ve Already Purchased a New or Used Airbag Module Replacement?
We advise our customers to compare the part numbers of their replacement airbag computer module to the vehicle’s original module; if the part numbers do no match, it is unlikely that the airbag module will work in the vehicle. Also, remember: the airbag module MUST BE FOR THE SAME VEHICLE IT CAME FROM. If for instance, the module is for a 2008 Honda Accord, the replacement must be for 2008 Honda Accord. Once the replacement airbag module has been correctly installed in the vehicle the airbag light may still turn on. Again, for the reasons detailed above, you need to verify that you have followed the correct steps and that other parts were not from a flood damaged vehicle. However, if you have done everything else successfully, the airbag module may need to be reprogrammed for the specific VIN of your car by that manufacturer’s dealership. This is why we always recommend that customers send in their original modules from their vehicles. Each module is coded for the VIN of the automobile it is in.
Warranty covers the repair of the part for one full year.
If the repair fails within a year, we will repair the part again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion.
This warranty is non-transferable and applies to the original purchaser only.